You guys look so cute!! We weren't able to make it that night. It was a crazy soccer night (as usual). I didn't know you had a blog until I got your email. I will have to send you an invite to mine.
You guys look so cute. We didn't make it that night. It was a crazy soccer night (as usual). I didn't realize you had a blog until I got your email. I will have to send you an invite to mine.
Melissa! I haven't seen you forever. Your blog is cute and you look great! So you teach school huh? That's awesome. So do I...high school though. It's great to see what you're up to!
6 comments:
You're SO cute! I'm sad I missed it!
You look so dang cute! I'm sorry I missed it in person!
You guys look so cute!! We weren't able to make it that night. It was a crazy soccer night (as usual). I didn't know you had a blog until I got your email. I will have to send you an invite to mine.
You guys look so cute. We didn't make it that night. It was a crazy soccer night (as usual). I didn't realize you had a blog until I got your email. I will have to send you an invite to mine.
I had surgery on Monday so we didn't make it, but it would of been great to see everyone in their fun costumes. You all look great!
Melissa! I haven't seen you forever. Your blog is cute and you look great! So you teach school huh? That's awesome. So do I...high school though. It's great to see what you're up to!
Post a Comment