Christmas Picture


If you know Rob you know we have to have a least one silly photo!

5 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

Haha... They turned out cute!!

Angee Leishman said...

Way cute!

Angie Cazier said...

Yeah!! I'm so gald I found your blog. You have some awesome pics. Just so you know I put my dehydrated water in my 72 hour kit, I know it will come in handy one of these days, hee, hee.

The Jackson's said...

Hey Melissa, I love your pictures they are really cute.

Michelle said...

Melissa, long time, no see! I noticed you had a blog in your facebook info so I decided to check it out. I do alot more blogging than facebook, so I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list. Anyways, you look so pretty and I love your hair! Also, the watch bands you make are really cool. I would love to order one sometime. Your husband is also an AWESOME photographer. What a talented couple! Anyways, I'm glad I found you and I hope you guys are doing good.

Michelle Cox (paulcoxcrew.blogspot.com)