SPRING BREAK
For Spring Break this year we went to Moab.
We hiked in Canyonlands and Arches National Parks, as well as areas around Cedar Mesa. We had such a great time and Rob got some fantastic pictures.Sunrise at Mesa Arch

The House of Fire
The Photographer

Fallen Roof Ruins


Looking out over the Valley
It was beatiful!
Arches: Turret Arch through the North Window
For Spring Break this year we went to Moab.
We hiked in Canyonlands and Arches National Parks, as well as areas around Cedar Mesa. We had such a great time and Rob got some fantastic pictures.Sunrise at Mesa Arch

The House of Fire
Fallen Roof Ruins

Aztec Butte Ruin 
False Kiva
To get to this amazing place we had to hike down the side of a cliff, then climb up slick rock into this alcove.
Its was a long hard hike, but very worth it.
To get to this amazing place we had to hike down the side of a cliff, then climb up slick rock into this alcove.
Its was a long hard hike, but very worth it.
Looking out over the Valley
Arches: Turret Arch through the North Window
4 comments:
I love Moab, unfortunately it has been a while since I have been. I love the pictures that he got they are amazing!
WOW! is the house of fire far to hike? it is absolutely breathtaking. What a fun way to spend spring break!
Wow, that's beautiful! I am glad you got to take a break and do something fun with your hubby:)
I have never been to Moab and looking at these pictures really makes me want to drive over there! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment