On the way back from page we decided to go to the North Rim since neither of us remember going there. It was Beautiful! We did a little hiking and watched the sunset on Cape Royal.
Antelope Canyon
Horseshoe Bend Sunset
Rob only hiked there three times for the picture he wanted. I only went with him twice.
HEY!!! i found your blog through your facebook, Awesome pictures! I want to send you an invite to mine so send me your email address at erickaputnam@hotmail.com
3 comments:
Seriously, your husband is an amazing photographer! Those pictures are sooo beautiful. Hope you guys are doing good.
HEY!!! i found your blog through your facebook, Awesome pictures! I want to send you an invite to mine so send me your email address at erickaputnam@hotmail.com
Did your spousal equivalent take all those pictures? Awesome! p.s. are you super skinny now or what? GRRRR
Post a Comment