She's Here

Well we got at very big surprise!! After thinking that we were having a boy for the last few months. We were very suprised to get a beautiful baby GIRL!
We are so blessed to have such a healthy, happy baby.
A few hours before heading to the hospital.
I will never forget how great it felt when they handed her to me. She opened her big eyes and looked at us for the first time. It still makes me cry just thinking about it.

She was born at 5:19 on November 17th, 2010
Our first family photo

A very proud Daddy with his little princess.

Checking out my beautiful baby girl.
We stayed in the hospital until Thursday morning. It a good thing I got to hold her to pass the time.

She is so precious!
Getting ready to go home for the first time.

Our first night at home.

Daddy changing her diaper.

We are so happy to have Sara Jane home!

2 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

She is adorable! Congrats!

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

She is so precious. I love how small she looks compared to Rob!! Enjoy her! They grow way to quick!