How are you- I saw your blog on Facebook and thought I would check it out. Mine is theheathclan.blogspot.com. So is this the same guy that you dated in college??? I assume so, but he doesn't look the same. What have you been up to??? Fill me in:)
I was blogging last night and Lexi told me I had to find your blog. She had to go to bed so she hasn't seen it, but when I show her I found it, she will be really excited. It looks like you and your hubby had a great Christmas!
3 comments:
HEY MELLISSA!!
How are you- I saw your blog on Facebook and thought I would check it out. Mine is theheathclan.blogspot.com.
So is this the same guy that you dated in college??? I assume so, but he doesn't look the same. What have you been up to??? Fill me in:)
I was blogging last night and Lexi told me I had to find your blog. She had to go to bed so she hasn't seen it, but when I show her I found it, she will be really excited. It looks like you and your hubby had a great Christmas!
So fun! Aliya was sick so I welcomed in the New Year by myself! Oh well! You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment