LeFevre Family Reunion Aug 08

I was looking through my pictures and found some from this summer.
The Family
We played Survivor of the West, we split up into teams and competed to see who could:
Ride the Bucking Barrel

Crack a Whip
Rope

Throw Horseshoes

Shoot a Sling Shot

My Team: Kevin, Me, Little Ryan, Tyler, Cameron, & John

Dalton

It is hard to believe that later that afternoon we had the...

FLOOD We had an adventure this year at the reunion. It rained so much that a side of the upper pond by the ranch houses washed out and flooded the road. While trying to leave John's truck slid into the lower pond. But that's not the worst of it. There are 2 more washed to drive though to get back to the highway. We had to wait for 3 hours until the water level went down enough so we could go through this wash.



What can I say, We had an ADVENTURE!!!!

3 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

That looks like a lot fun but the flood looks scary!

Angie Cazier said...

what an adventure. I love the survivor game and all of the pictures

THE KNELL CREW said...

How are you? I haven't seen you forever, I usually see you at some point while I am helping with PTA and other things at school. It looks like you have been busy with your watches! You have some really cute ones. Anyway I thought I would just say Hi, looks like this family reunion was quite an adventure. Take care, and Alexys says Hi too :)